Monday, January 02, 2006

Come with me as I explore the wonderful world of Fantasy Golf

This is gonna be fun!

I've signed up as the only woman on the first-ever, real PGATour Fantasy Golf League. Oh... and in the automatic draft (we were allowed to customize our lists), I got Tiger Woods as my #1 pick.

Follow along this year as I find out whether Tiger's a blessing or a burden.

I've got a team of 10 guys and get to play 6 each week. This whole thing follows similar strategies of other fantasy leagues. Stats are a really big deal. As a rookie to fantasy leagues in general, watch as I struggle to make heads or tails out of the stats board, and then to make the correct decisions for my "playing team".

Can I rise to the top of this 8 team league? Or will I be an embarrassment to the women in this sport. One woman in an 8 man league, and I've got the team of my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home