Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I get a sneak peek this week...

With several of my team playing in the Mercedes Championship Tournament this week, I'll get a sneak peek at their readiness.

I've decided to join the PGATour Salary Cap Fantasy League too. That way I can look at things from a slightly different perspective.

Will I always play the same guys as I have on my roto team? Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends upon the needs of my teams.

I've also decided to try out this new "pick a pro" thing. My first week pick is Sergio Garcia.

You can only select one pro, and if I understand it correctly, I can't play him again for the rest of the season in this game... talk about a roulette wheel!

Oh well...

My salary cap players this week are Fred Funk, Ben Crane, Sean O'Hair, Ted Purdy and Carl Petterson. They're all on my roto team, so this should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home