Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ted Purdy, a real schedule warrior..

Ted Purdy played in 34 tournaments last year, making the cut in 28 of them. This bodes well for rotisserie leagues as you can only gain points when you're playing.

I believe Ted is now coming into his prime, having been a pro now for 10 years. Last year was his best year, winning the Byron Nelson and playing in his first ever Tour Championship where he finished where he finished tied for 17th.

When I look at his history and see he's really not played in the PGA that long, I've got to put some money on him. His stats show great promise.

One thing I'll be watching and researching is how he handles poor weather. If memory serves me right, the majority of his missed cuts were in tournaments with weather delays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home