Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Bob Hope Chrysler Classic Team

This week, I've chosen guys I believe will last through the week-end. Was in the enviable position this week of having 9 of them 10 total players actually registered to play in the desert.

I'm going with Sean O'Hair, Ben Crane, Carl Pettersson, Chad Campbell, Fred Funk, and Billy Mayfair.

O'Hair says he actually likes playing with the amateurs in the Pro-Am. It relaxes him and he can play more easily.

While Ben didn't do well in Hawaii, his putting should improve dramatically on the desert greens. Also, there shouldn't be nearly as much wind.

Pettersson is off to a good start and I look for him to continue.

Campbell should give me more long drives this week. I look for the wind to be down and his accuracy to be superb.

Funk, well... mr consistency will never bring me big numbers, but in a supporting role, I can usually count on him to be there on Sunday.

With 90 holes, Mayfair has a lot of extra chances to make birdies this week.

So, there's my team for the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic. Let's see if I move up in the league standing this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home