Monday, July 10, 2006

Yikes! We're half-way through the season!

Ok, I've been playing each and every week... just have had no time to post.

That changes this week as I'm re-committing to this whole blogging thing. I've never been real good at relationships, and having a blog is a little like that. You'll see in the sidebar I have more than one blog. In fact I work online. Since I write for a living, it's somehow less interesting to write for fun.

Time to put the fun back in my life.

Watch for me to make a number of updates as my team has evolved considerably over the season.

As far as the league standings, I'm in a distant 2nd place, thanks in part to a couple of weeks with less than a full team, Tiger's layoff, and other's who have had less than stellar stats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home