Thursday, July 13, 2006

And the John Deere Classic is underway...

Woudn't you know it... just when I have a real opportunity to widen the distance between my team in 2nd place and the also rans, Ben Crane decides not to play.

What's worse... he made that decision AFTER player selection time. Now, normally I wouldn't make mention of this... however... this isn't the first time my homeboy has let me down.

A quick review of his 2006 stats tells me he's off my team for the rest of the year, no matter how much I like to support my local players.

No problem, I'll compete this week with Arjun Atwal, Daniel Chopra, Ruyji Imada, Billy Mayfair, and John Senden.

Looking at their stats, it's no wonder I've climbed back into second place after a couple of disterous weeks.

Onward and upward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home