Monday, February 05, 2007

Time for a recap of my first week

Ok, so it's been a few weeks since I last posted. I've really been busy with web design and a new site for some folks.

Let's look at week one... how I fared and what I did to prepare for the next week.

This was the Sony Open in Hawaii.

I played Stuart Appleby, Geoff Ogilvy, Carl Pettersson, and Brett Quigly.

Only Ogilvy and Quigly made the cut, and while they did provide me good points, the best I could muster was an overall 5th position and 26 points out of first.

My team generated 5 points for 300-yd drives, 3 points for driving % accuracy, and 2.5 points greens in regulation. We got 4 points for scrambling, 6 points for a good putting average, but only 2 points for stroke score average. Finishing the stats, we tied at dead last with 2 points for no eagles, 5 points for birdies, 5.5 points for sand saves, and 5 points for the FedEx Cup total points.

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me... First goal have more than 2 players still playing after the cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home