Monday, February 05, 2007

Week 2... the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic

This is an interesting tournament in that it's played over several courses, each with it's own personality.

This week I didn't have a lot of choices and wasn't prepared yet to execute trades, or drop players and sign free agents.

My team consisted of Charles Howell III, Ryan Palmer, Carl Pettersson, and Heath Slocum. Unfortunately, goal 1... have more than 2 players make the cut wasn't achieved.

For the time they played, however, they did generate sufficient points to move me up the board a bit. When it was all said and done, I was in 5th place still, but only 19.5 points out of first having come in third for the week.

This is better, but my goal is to win this league. To do that I have to assemble a team of players who make the cut, and play to their strengths while supporting the best they can in areas where they are challenged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home