Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Sony Open results... did much better this week

Even though I looked at KJ Choi and didn't choose him... neither did the very top PGA Tour Fantasy Golf winners.

How did I do?

Jerry Kelly was my top finisher and earned 1700 points. Pat Perez was T4 and earned 984 points. Stephen Ames and Chad Campbell were each T10 and provided me combined total points of 1072. Jim Furyk finished T20 with 281 points, and then there was Charles Howell III who was among the "MDF"... that means "Made Cut, Did Not Finish" thanks to the new "made for TV" rule about limiting fields so play can be completed before darkness.

Overall, I earned 4083 points. That moved me to a total of 7494 points for the season, and puts me into 2105 place an upward movement of 3575 places.

I'm gaining on that dude that's ahead of me. He didn't fare quite as well, moving up to 1703 a gain of 2686 places.

Watch for my next post. I'll release my team selection in that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home