Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Buddy leagues are ready! I've got "Girls Rock the PGA"

Wanna' play golf with me?

I've started the "Girls Rock the PGA" League at PGATour Fantasy Golf. You're invited to join me there. Not sure how many teams they'll have in each league. Last year we had eight teams.

This is a free to play game, and the thrill is in the chase. There are some really nice PGA Tour Experience prizes for the top winners.

Get your team in place now for the Mercedes Benz Championship and then search for "Girls Rock the PGA" and join my Buddy League.

See ya there!

4 Comments:

Blogger benno said...

Hi,

I would like to join your league but i need a password could you tell me and i will add my team to your league

11:39 AM  
Blogger Shari Thomas said...

Hi benno,

I think all you do is select the league, and on the following screen, the password is filled in with a series of *****.

Be sure to request the newsletter and then go to the next page, where you can also invite others.

See you there. This should be a hoot!

10:58 AM  
Blogger benno said...

Hi,

I have tried to get past the password stage but it just keeps saying i have keyed in the incorrect password!!
what is your password for the league you set up...

1:15 PM  
Blogger Shari Thomas said...

Benno,

Since I was the only member of that league, I created a second one... Girls Rock the PGA and the password is ... fantasy.

See ya there.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home