Monday, February 19, 2007

Thanks to Charles Howell III

My strategy paid off... and boy was I ever glad.

I selected my team early in the week and then lost Internet connection until after the Nissan Open had started. Now, normally, I check in again on Wednesday evening to see who changed their mind. This time I couldn't, and thankfully all my team played.

I had Stuart Appleby, Charles Howell III, Ryuji Imada, and Geoff Ogilvy playing this week. I was torn about maybe playing Brett Quigly, but because I lost connection, the decision was made for me.

Thanks to Charles Howell III defeating Phil Mickleson in a 3-hole playoff, I regained the top points in the FedEx Cup.

For the week, I gave up progress on driving accuracy in favor of drives over 300-yds.

Looks like I need to find some decent putters as I'm still falling behind in that stat. Maybe as we move from Po 'Anna to the Bermuda things will change.

Next post I'll talk about this week's lineup... that's if it really happens. As of this afternoon, the PGA Tour Fantasy page wasn't showing that we're playing this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home