Monday, February 12, 2007

Yahoo! I made my goals...

Goal #1 was to have four players playing still in round #4. Goal #2 was to take over first place in my Fantansy League. Goal #3 was to radically improve my team's driving accuracy stats.

All four of my team members made it through to the final day. Greg Kanada faded slightly, but finished first on my team. Doug LaBelle was a pleasant surprise as he played better on the weekend. Paul Goydos worried me for a while, but pulled through at the end, and Brandt Snedeker held up quite well under all the pressure, and with the very nasty weather on Saturday.

I am now in first place by 4 points. Later I'll reveal my plan to stay there.

My team's driving average improved to the point of earning me four points rather than one.

In all, I am very pleased with how a group of "journeymen and rookies" played over the weekend.

Next post I'll discuss my strategies for the Nissan Open and reveal my team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home