Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Congratulations to Heath Slocum!

Heath, you didn't get near the recognition you deserved for your hole-in-one at the fourth hole of the FBR Open. It was especially sweet to see it occur in the fourth round with the raucous crowd.

I played Heath Slocum, Brandt Snedeker, Charles Howell III, and Geoff Ogilvy. Everyone except Geoff made the cut. With three players playing on the weekend, I was able to move to second place, just four points out of first place in my league.

For the season-to-date, my team has earned 7 points for 300-yd drives, 1 point for driving % accuracy, 7 points for greens in regulation %, 5 points for Scrambling %, 2 points for putting average, 4 points for total stroke average, 4 points for eagles, 7 points for birdies, 5 points for sand saves, and 8 points for Fed-Ex Cup rank.

Do you see where I can improve? I sure do...

Check my next post to see what strategy I am using to improve my overall stats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home