Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Golf Channel discovers "Fantasy Golf"

PGA Tour Insider has just featured a whole segment on "PGA Tour Fantasy Golf". They're calling it the "craze of the season", building on the success of other fantasy games.

I've been playing Fantasy Golf since Yahoo and CBS teamed up a few years ago.

Thankfully, refinements have dramatically improved the game. For me, the biggest improvement was the establishment of leagues, so you could compete within a smaller group, and not be exposed to some the real "idiots" in the forums.

If there is one aspect I've never enjoyed about fantasy golf, it has been the attitude and activities of some of the forum posters in years past.

I currently specialize in the "roto" play rather than the head-to-head competition. Perhaps next year I'll attempt to manage two teams... or then again, I may be way too busy here on the farm to take on the extra work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home