Thursday, February 14, 2008

Used to be the Nissan, now it's Northern Trust Open

But, it's still at the famed Riviera.

Once again, I'm going with veterans who have done well here for the most part.

Phil... you're getting a second chance from me. I really believe you're fighting mad now, and fully embarrassed. That's usually an indication you're ready to bust loose... ya think?

Rory Sabbatini has won in the past, and he's playing with tons of confidence.

Charles Warren hits the ball long and straight... now, can he putt on the tricky greens? I sure hope so.

Jim Furyk likes this course, and I expect steady play from him.

Charles Howell III won here last year and has it in him to repeat the performance. This course fits his eye well.

Brandt Snedeker stays on my lineup as I really believe he'll soon have another breakout. He's too good to keep off the list.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Delgado said...

That's brilliant!!
You can see some ideas at
http://www.4golfonline.com

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home