Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Which way did they go? Surely they weren't playing in the same tournament.

Phil!!! What were you thinking... an 11 on ONE hole? I picked you to win... and you didn't even make the cut.

And Briny Baird... how come you were listed to play, but never showed up? I can't win when you don't play.

To the rest of you... thanks for not much. Yeah, you gave me a few points, but that doesn't cut the mustard.

Now, I don't want to hear your excuses... wind on the first two days, crazies on the 15th hole, the amateurs, the slow play... Hey, you signed up to play, and you've all played before.

Do I sound a little unhappy? Well, yeah I am.

Jim Furyk was my top point producer with 364. Mark Wilson came along with 118 and Brandt Snedeker limped in at the very bottom of the players on Sunday generating 58 points. What a bunch of losers! I really had a lot of faith in y'all.

So, where does this carnage leave me? Somewhere at the bottom of the pack. I lost more rank than I had in points, dropping 979 places to 2844. My opponent is now at 250 having gained another 113 places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home