Friday, October 03, 2008

Most Loyal Advertiser Link Love!

Quite some time ago, I instituted an "Advertiser Loyalty Program" for folks who belong to Entrecard, an advertising community for bloggers.

Here's the deal on my "Advertiser Loyalty Program".

Every time you purchase a 24-hr ad spot from me, I enter you into a pool of that month's advertiser. That means, at least, you have a 1 in 31 chance of winning at least 60 EC from me. I have five blogs, so you are welcome to advertise across all five and compete for each of the pools.

I also keep track of how many times you advertise with me. See that "Most Loyal Advertisers" in my Blogroll? Each of those bloggers have advertised at least 10 times with me. They may have advertised two times on each blog, or 10 times in just one blog. Either way, they all earned a permanent link for their efforts.

I also have a "big pool" made up of all the advertisers. I set aside 25% of the credits I receive from advertising, and when that totals 500, I go to a random number generator and select a winner, awarding them all 500 EC.

Who's been winning? That's where the link love comes in... Be sure to check out these folks. They each received at least 60 EC from this blog.

May Winner:
AnyApples


June Winner:
Wii Golf . net


July Winner:
Just 4 Families


August Winner:
This Just In Fantasy Football


If you'd like to get in on the action, join me at Entrecard. It's where bloggers really have come together to create a program that works.

1 Comments:

Blogger ContentXn Network said...

Hi,

I couldnt find your contact form or any other way to contact,actually i wanted to invite you to our site cntentxn.com to join as a publisher,do contact us back at contentxn.network@gmail.com.

Thanx,
Nigel.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home